The holidays are coming…in fact, they’re nearly here. Are you ready?
Join Simply Measured’s Brand Marketing Manager Jade Furubayashi and Director of Consumer Insights Strategy Ryan Frazier on Tuesday, October 25 at 10AM PDT for a primer on planning and measuring effective holiday campaigns on social.
Here’s why you should plan on attending:
1. You’ll Learn How to Outpace Competitors with Social Listening
Are you aware of the ongoing conversation about your brand, relevant holidays, and themes?
This is earned social content. Ryan will address these questions:
- Do you know what your audience cares about?
- Who is talking about you, or Halloween, or Christmas, or Hanukkah–and what are they saying?
- Are the campaigns you’ve been brainstorming about in those meetings going to fit customer need and intent, or fall on deaf ears? Should you pivot now before it’s too late?
- How can you use the information retrieved from listening and monitoring to plan your holiday campaigns?
Ryan will teach you how to leverage social listening to your best advantage during the holiday campaign planning process.
2. You’ll Learn the Core Components
Jade will walk you through the core components of a successful holiday campaign, with examples of exactly how she has done it in the past.
Ryan and Jade will also both present examples of other brands that have done this well.
3. You’ll Learn How to Measure Performance
Once you have the plan, and you’ve deployed it, you need to know if it’s working, right?
Jade and Ryan will explain how you can optimize decisions and measure the performance of your holiday campaigns and content.
4. You’ll Learn How to Tie Results to $$$$$$
The final step in the holiday campaign planning process is tying your results to revenue based upon insight into your direct impact on website visits, opt-ins, and more.
We can help you with that! Plus, we’re bringing it home with a generous Q&A session at the end of the webinar, so you can get all your holiday campaign questions answered. Hyped to tune in? Click below to save your seat!