If your office is anything like ours, your resident Apple fanboys (and girls) have been all abuzz about today’s #WWDC keynote presentation. Anticipating this hype, we’ve been tracking #WWDC. During the keynote alone, there were 151,936 posts (that’s over 1,000 per minute). Unsurprisingly, the Twitter conversation mapped closely to the announcements made, which also aligned with the pre-event rumors.
You can view the complete breakdown on our #WWDC 2012 Conversation Driver Analysis.
A few highlights:
- 18% of posts were about the iOS
- MacBook came in second, with 15%
- Lion came in third, with 6%
- Even though there were no announcements about a new iPhone, it still comprised 5%.
- The event peaked at 2,119 Tweets per minute.
Have a conversation you want to track? Sign up for a free trial of Simply Measured.