Looking to set some social media records in the coming year? Like the Boy Scouts, a smart social media manager needs to be prepared. It’s not just a matter of planning your work. You should also be aware of emerging trends in usage, content and technology.
Get a wealth of useful tips in our guide: “14 Tips for 2014: Planning Social Media Campaigns for the New Year.” In it, you’ll learn:
- How events like the 2014 Olympics could affect your strategy
- How to find help creating and executing an editorial calendar
- A helpful acronym to keep in mind when setting your goals
- How to make sure you get the credit for successful social media promotions
- Two free offers for you to use right now
Get an early start on your social media strategy with these 14 tips. Click the button below to start your download now.
Download the Guide