LinkedIn is a powerful tool for social marketers, but interaction isn’t exclusive to company pages. We interact, make connections and learn from each other in a variety of ways.
As part of our mission to give you the most complete set of analytics available, we’ve developed two new reports for our suite of LinkedIn Analytics: Profile Page reports that help you measure your personal professional network, and Group reports that help you analyze the success of this amazing tool for connecting with other business users.
If you’re a Simply Measured customer, beta versions of both reports are now available in the app. Here’s what you can expect to find:
The LinkedIn Profile Report
- A dashboard of activity and engagement, breaking down endorsements & recommendations, connections, groups, and most represented industries, companies and cities.
- A network breakdown that gives key details about connections, an industry analysis (pictured above) and location data for all connections.
- Customizable keyword analysis that identifies the most common keywords within your connections’ headlines.
View a Full Sample Profile Report
The LinkedIn Group Report
- A full dashboard showing high level metrics about the community, best optimization tips and your most engaging post.
- A chart that shows brand posts and community engagement trended over time.
- Data from the last 500 posts in your group, and an activity breakdown that identifies the way users are interacting within the group.
- Customizable keyword analysis on group posts.
- Industry and location analysis.
- Top users identified by engagement on their posts, and frequency of posting, as well as the top members by number of comments.
- Optimization details that break down your most successful content type, and the best time and day to post (pictured above).
View a Full Sample Group Report