For the third year in a row, our CEO Adam Schoenfeld will be speaking at the event. I sat down with Adam to get some thoughts about the conference and his presentation:
What Questions Will Adam Answer?
Adam’s presentation will answer several key social marketing questions:
1. What is the practical data for your company and how can it help your social media marketing efforts?
2. Why are people so obsessed with big data?
3. How can social media measurement make you kick ass at your job?
4. What do steak and social media have in common?
5. How can you use the Practical Data Commandments to develop your ongoing social strategy?
6. How can you tell your boss the information he or she cares about?
How Harvard Medical School Earned 20 Million Video Views in 4 daysJay ShemenskiBlogger ExtraordinaireSimply Measured
There’s something ironic about content on bacteria going viral, but that’s exactly what happened recently with a video we produced at Harvard Medical School. In under a week, the video received more than 20 million views. It trended on Facebook, YouTube, and Reddit, and had placements on over 50 digital outlets, including CNN, Wired, Vox, Gizmodo, NPR,… Continue Reading
What Makes BMW the Most Engaging Car Brand on Instagram?Tripti ShrivastavaBlogger ExtraordinaireSimply Measured
Instagram has over 500 million monthly active users and gets over 3.5 billion photos/videos liked daily, making it one the most popular social media marketing platforms in the world. When it comes to mentions of car brands on Instagram, according to the Auto Insurance Center, BMW wins, hands down. The brand has a huge lead… Continue Reading
How to Add Instagram Zoom to Your Social StrategyLucy HitzBlogger ExtraordinaireSimply Measured
Instagram now allows iPhone users (Android coming soon) to pinch photos and videos to get a closer look at them. Starting today, you can pinch to zoom on photos and videos in feed, on profiles and on Explore. Dive into an adorable puppy’s smile or into every detail of your friend’s new shirt. Over the past… Continue Reading