Social ROI Solved: Simply Measured Acquires Inside Social to Connect The Dots
Measuring activity metrics like reach, engagement, and share of voice is widely accepted in social marketing today. It’s a solid starting point to quantify and optimize performance. But that’s really just that — a starting point. These metrics are rooted in an assumption that engagement is valuable. We make this assumption because we fundamentally believe that social media is an important part of the buyer’s journey. But, we haven’t proven this assumption! In every major survey of social marketers, “Social ROI” is still cited as a top challenge.
Social ROI isn’t just about assigning dollars to social media, it’s about answering the next order questions. How do we connect social engagement to site traffic, conversion, customer lifetime value, and loyalty? How do we leverage social signals to drive marketing actions through our entire funnel? How do we identify the people who truly impact our business via social media?
Today, we’re announcing the acquisition and integration of Inside Social to help put the Social ROI problem to bed. With this integration, Simply Measured is the first analytics platform to truly connect the dots from social activity to the buyer’s journey. We’ve integrated Inside Social’s unique attribution technology with Simply Measured’s leading social analytics platform and have big plans ahead.
You can join our Early Access Beta Program now to start solving your Social ROI problem.
With this new solution, social marketers will be able to:
Measure the Business Impact of Social
- Full funnel insights that illustrate social’s true business impact
- Track signups, purchases, and other website conversions to quantify Social ROI
- Attribute website conversions to the right content, channel, and people
Track the Impact of Dark Social
- Understand social sharing on “dark” channels like native mobile apps, social messaging, and SMS
- Gain full visibility into social sharing and traffic
Identify and Understand Your Social Audience
- Track activity, views, and shares for individual visitors to your website
- Identify your influencers, their behaviors, preferences, and channels
- Identify influencers and the people most important to your brand
- Understand who is impactful on your bottom line
By measuring the business impact and ROI of social, marketers will be able to prove the value they drive to the organization and bring social into the greater marketing conversation.
A Shared Vision and History
This acquisition is also very personal for us, because we have a shared history with the Inside Social team. As a Seattle company and a 2013 Techstars graduate, the Inside Social team was mentored by my co-founder Aviel Ginzburg, which led to the initial introduction between the two analytics companies.
Aviel and Inside Social co-founder Brewster Stanislaw sat down to talk about our shared history, passion, and future together.
Ready to get involved? We are opening up a customers-only Beta program for ground-floor access to this breakthrough technology. If you are interested in joining the Beta, click here.