I’ve decided that James Bond is a terrible spy. He’s well-known, recognizable, flashy, and constantly getting in massive gun fights on ski slopes. I’ve read enough spy novels to know that’s not what you’re supposed to do. Being a spy is about being sneaky. He’s terrible at that. Tuxedos are the least sneaky outfit around!
Our new guide “Social Espionage: Gathering Intelligence to Crush Your Competition” won’t help you become a super spy, but it will help you learn some of the covert tactics that any social media team can use to get a leg up on their competition.
If you’re a social media marketer, you’re sitting on a goldmine of competitive information. The level of access to public data that’s available to you is unparalleled.
This guide will help you harness that data, and use it to answer important questions about your competitors that could impact your business objectives:
- What tactics are your competitors using on each of their social channels?
- Which activities are they dedicating resources towards?
- What themes and predictors can you identify in their content and campaigns?
- And most importantly…are you beating them?
This guide is broken down into four sections to help you form your competitive intelligence strategy:
- A History of Competitive Intelligence
- The Four Categories of Competitive Intelligence and Analysis
- The Process of Competitive Analysis
- Ongoing Competitive Analysis
This full guide is available for free, simply by clicking the link below:
Download this guide for FREE here!