Simply Measured is the leader in Social Media Analytics, helping Marketers leverage their social data to identify opportunities and to optimize their social activities to drive real business impact. Our customers include some of the world’s largest brands, including over 50 of the Top 100 Global Brands, and that list continues to grow.
We’re looking for a hungry and brilliant web application engineer to join the Simply Measured engineering team. As a key member of a fast-paced agile team, you’ll work on a brand new product offering that is redefining how social and digital marketers think about content. We are creating products and services that will fundamentally alter the digital marketing landscape and you’ll be a part of that change. We love data, we love analytics, and we love making our customers’ lives easier.
What you’ll do:
- Bring and share your passion every day. Maybe that is for UX, testing, infrastructure, open-source, web-standards, documentation, user research, performance… whatever it is, we want developers that care, and inspire others to care.
- Design and develop cutting edge web applications that will provide meaningful insights to their consumers
- Collaborate with a high-functioning team of creative developers, designers and product managers to ship world class software
- Work to ensure the quality of your code and the overall quality of the product
What you bring to the table:
- BS Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 1.5 Years of relative experience
- Experience designing and using RESTful APIs from the front-end perspective
- Experience designing, building, and testing web applications
- Experience with HighCharts, D3, Raphael JS, coding with/against SVG and writing custom visualizations from scratch is a huge plus
Why Simply Measured?
- We’ve been recognized as Seattle Met’s 2015 Best Places to Work and Geekwire’s 2013 Startup of the Year.
- We have a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun working environment where you’ll get the opportunity to work closely with and learn from other smart, passionate, entrepreneurial people.
- We value discussion about the trade-off of doing things right vs. doing things fast
- We place high value on career growth and we try to make sure our people have the opportunity, support and incentive to improve
- We love our customers, they love us, and we strive to to keep it that way.