We are currently seeking a Web Developer at Simply Measured! You will be the responsible responsible for developing, scaling and maintaining the company’s website for optimal conversions. You will be a member of the Marketing team and will interface with various stakeholders in marketing, product, and engineering. This role will be responsible for site architecture, site design, including wireframes (in collaboration with our graphic design team), requirements documentation, site coding, maintaining marketing ops properties, and day-to-day maintenance to produce an innovative, engaging, informative and internationally appealing website.
- Create or support the creation of new web pages, marketo templates, resources, and blogs for product marketing, content marketing, and demand gen teams
- Work with other demand generation team members to improve traffic volume, quality, and conversion
- Maintain brand aesthetic and messaging by working with marketing communication and content teams
- Maintain and continuously optimize the Simply Measured website, including selecting and setting up needed plugins, suggesting improvements for greater speed and efficiency, creating custom post types, and troubleshooting any problems
- Consider the user experience when designing products for the marketing team, communicating with content creators and demand gen stakeholders about potential problems with information flow
- Act as the internal expert for the latest web development tools, SEO best practices, and other needed skills by reading expert blog posts, attending conferences, and taking classes
Experience & Required Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Web Development (provide relevant examples)
- Knowledge of responsive web design and frameworks such as BootStrap
- Familiar with marketing automation email and landing page templates
- A good understanding of web analytics, website conversion, and search engine optimization in order to develop an effective website.
- Is vigilant about web standards, accessibility and usability.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work towards deadlines and communicate about needed resources or potential blockers