Last week, representatives from the city of Fukuoka–Japan’s version of tech boomtown Seattle–visited the Simply Measured office to talk about their city and its future. We learned a lot, and are excited to see where their journey takes them. Did you know…
- Fukuoka City has the fastest growth rate of any city in Japan
- Fukuoka’s sister cities include Oakland (US), Atlanta (US), Bordeaux (France), and Auckland (New Zealand)
- Fukuoka offers a tax reduction for startups, as well as free business consultations to help startups refine business plans, consult with lawyers and accountants, and meet realtors and human resources companies
- Fukuoka is the most livable city in Japan, according to a recent study by the Nikkei Research Institute of Industry and Markets
- Fukuoka is the #1 port for marine produce in and around Japan
Are you looking to take your startup to the international stage? Learn more here.