Back-to-School Is the Second-Biggest Retail Holiday. Are You Ready? [INFOGRAPHIC]
“Back to school” is the second-biggest retail holiday in the U.S. This year, it’s expected to rake in $828 BILLION! But e-commerce brands are still trying to figure out the magic recipe for generating awareness and sales in such a crowded field on social.
This digital infographic guide, care of The Shelf, can help. Scroll to learn:
- How dates — from school start dates to peak product purchase times — affect shopping patterns across the U.S.
- How mobile and digital trends are affecting purchasing decision-making
- What the customer journey looks like in the digital age
- How you can leverage this information for better Back to School marketing
Want Help Proving the ROI of Your Social Campaigns?
Download our Social Marketer’s Guide to ROI below to uncover:
- How to define what “Social ROI” means for your brand
- The right way to think about Social ROI, and how to measure it
- How to determine what your social media budget should be
…and so much more.
Get everything you need to analyze the metrics that matter
The Social Marketer’s Guide to Social Media ROIDownload
I’m the Head of Marketing Communications here at Simply Measured, where I'm responsible for our content program, social media marketing, PR, and comarketing ventures. I love yoga, The X-Files, peaty scotch, hiking, and poetry. If I were a social media channel, I’d want to be Instagram, but I think I’m Twitter.