[SAVE THE DATE] How to Create Content That Drives Better Results
Every social marketer wants to be able this answer in 2017: “How do I create content that drives better results?” There’s no one-size-fits-all method. Audiences and goals differ from brand to brand. On November 29th, we’re checking in with some of digital marketing’s top talent to explore what they do to create effective content.
So, who will be joining us? The line-up is pretty awesome, I’m not going to lie:
- Shanda Maloney, Social Media Consultant
- Andrew Rosch, Retail Marketing Manager at Trek Bicycles
- Jay Shemenski, Senior Digital Strategist at Hill Holiday
- Jeff Barrett, CEO at Status Creative
- Juntae DeLane, Founder of The Digital Branding Institute
- Justin Lafferty, Content Development Specialist at HackPR
- Peter Trapasso, Social Media Manager
Add a reminder to your calendar here: Google Calendar – iCal
My name is Jade and I’m the Social Media Manager for Simply Measured. We can find common ground in Beyoncé and Chipotle burrito bowls.