Fukuoka Came to Visit Simply Measured!
Last week, representatives from the city of Fukuoka–Japan’s version of tech boomtown Seattle–visited the Simply Measured office to talk about their city and its future. We learned a lot, and are excited to see where their journey takes them. Did you know…
- Fukuoka City has the fastest growth rate of any city in Japan
- Fukuoka’s sister cities include Oakland (US), Atlanta (US), Bordeaux (France), and Auckland (New Zealand)
- Fukuoka offers a tax reduction for startups, as well as free business consultations to help startups refine business plans, consult with lawyers and accountants, and meet realtors and human resources companies
- Fukuoka is the most livable city in Japan, according to a recent study by the Nikkei Research Institute of Industry and Markets
- Fukuoka is the #1 port for marine produce in and around Japan
Are you looking to take your startup to the international stage? Learn more here.
I’m the Head of Marketing Communications here at Simply Measured, where I'm responsible for our content program, social media marketing, PR, and comarketing ventures. I love yoga, The X-Files, peaty scotch, hiking, and poetry. If I were a social media channel, I’d want to be Instagram, but I think I’m Twitter.