Q&A with CEO Adam Schoenfeld: What to Expect from #SIC2014
On October 15th, the Seattle tech scene will converge on the Washington State Convention Center for the Seattle Interactive Conference.
For the third year in a row, our CEO Adam Schoenfeld will be speaking at the event. I sat down with Adam to get some thoughts about the conference and his presentation:
What Questions Will Adam Answer?
Adam’s presentation will answer several key social marketing questions:
1. What is the practical data for your company and how can it help your social media marketing efforts?
2. Why are people so obsessed with big data?
3. How can social media measurement make you kick ass at your job?
4. What do steak and social media have in common?
5. How can you use the Practical Data Commandments to develop your ongoing social strategy?
6. How can you tell your boss the information he or she cares about?
I lead marketing for Simply Measured. Recovering journalist. My team is embarrassed of my hilarious jokes. Firm believer that the best marketers are the best storytellers and the best storytellers use the best data.