Simply Measured Is One of Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
Simply Measured was just named No. 365 on Inc.’s prestigious list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
The list is based on percentage revenue growth, and Simply Measured was one of seven Washington State companies to receive the honor. Five Seattle companies in all made the top 500, and Simply Measured was #3 among them.
Simply Measured was founded in 2010 as “Untitled Startup” and is among a great group of business software companies in the Seattle area.
We’re excited to be included in the Inc. 500 list, because it signals the value we’re bringing to our customers and validates the opportunity we see in the marketing analytics space. We love the work we get to do at Simply Measured to make data useful for marketers, and we’re grateful for the support from all of the customers and partners that led us to Inc’s elite list of fast-growing companies. We’re just getting started here, so look for us on the Fortune 500 soon!
– Adam Schoenfeld, CEO of Simply Measured
As an analytics company, Simply Measured focuses more than just revenue growth. Let’s take a look at some of the other metrics that we celebrate here:
Simply Measured’s Growth by the Numbers
- We process over 300,000 Tweets every hour.
- We make 2,000,000 calls to the Facebook API every day.
- We work with over 1,000 customers to help organize and make sense of their marketing data.
- We work with 50% of the Interbrand Top 100 Global Brands.
- 65 days until our first annual conference, =LIFT(Social,2015). Register for your pass today!
- We get to come to work with 125 of our smartest friends every day.
- We’ve been voted one of Seattle’s “Best Places to Work” for two years in a row.
- We have 20 open positions. Check em out!
- We’ve been voted as one of the top 10 social media blogs by Social Media Examiner two years in a row.
Fastest-Growing Companies in Washington
Huge congrats to TUNE and the other Seattle area companies. Looking forward to seeing your continued growth!
As the Head of Marketing Communications at Simply Measured and generally delightful person, my job is to use data to tell stories to the internet that help the internet get better at telling stories...You're welcome internet.