Simply Measured’s Top Tweeters of 2013
We at Simply Measured had a great 2013; we’ve added tons of features, moved into a new office, and grown our team to nearly 100 employees. Since I joined the team in June, I’ve had the pleasure of reading and responding to your tweets. Throughout the year, our community has continued to use our product, cheer us on, and of course, politely flag typos. We’re all so lucky to have you people in our corner. Well, before this gets too mushy, let’s cut to the chase. We’re celebrating some of the tweets that made us smile, laugh and, of course, favorite. Save your acceptance speeches for your tweets people!
The 2nd Annual Simply Measured Twitter Awards
1. Our Boo Thang Award: Ben Donkor, @fr314. What can we say about Ben? To put it simply, he’s what we would call a “die-hard.” Ben has woo-ed us over this past year and we’ve been loving it. He continues to flatter us endlessly, defend our honor and even mention us in his blog! Ben, expect some candy hearts from us come Valentine’s Day.
I’m thankful for @simplymeasured – it’s been love at first sight from day one, and till this day I remain grateful. *gets emotional*
— Ben Donkor ⚡️ (@FR314) November 28, 2013
2. Our Above and Beyond Award: Barry Cunningham, @barrycunningham. Barry is our guy. Whether he’s RT-ing our content, shouting out our reports, or featuring our Account Executive on his podcast, Barry is a huge Simply Measured supporter. We couldn’t be more grateful for ya, buddy! Oh, did we mention he one-upped everyone by responding to our gift with a video?
— Barry Cunningham (@barrycunningham) December 24, 2013
3. The Mother of Memes Award: Amber Osbourne, @missdestructo. Amber has been a great supporter of Simply Measured. When she’s not shouting out our content, she’s responding to our Tweet-a-Coffees with precious memes.
— Amber Osborne (@MissDestructo) December 19, 2013
4. The Trillest Tweet Award: Kirsten Stubbs, @kirstenS. In case you didn’t know (if so, check out this post), we at Simply Measured are Beyoncé fans. After we ran our Beyoncé blog post, I had the honor of reading tons of Queen B related tweets and how could this one not be a personal fave? Oh, she also mentioned “Simply Measured” and “trill” together, which is no easy feat. Kudos!
— Kirsten (@KirstenS) December 17, 2013
5. The HEART YOU SO HARD Award: Kristy Bolsinger, @kristy. Kristy is our ride or die. Not only does she shower us with love, but she also has no problem standing up and defending our honor. Thanks Kristy, you’re our girl.
@simplymeasured HEART YOU SO HARD
— Kristy Bolsinger (@kristy) November 19, 2013
We can’t wait to hear more from our fans this year. Thank you all for making my job so much more fun. Please, keep my day interesting and tweet at us! Maybe you’ll be up for the 3rd Annual Top Tweeter Awards. Cheers to a happy and healthy 2014!
My name is Jade and I'm the Social Media Manager for Simply Measured. We can find common ground in Beyoncé and Chipotle burrito bowls.