The Five W’s of Social Media Strategies Summit 2016
Who has time to read through a bunch of fluff? Here are the facts you need for Social Media Strategies Summit 2016!
#SMSsummit is a very intimate conference with a max capacity of 250 attendees. Attending companies have included:
Attendees have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with speakers and big brands, which you don’t get at other conferences. 85% of attendees are Manager-level or higher (Director, VP).
Social Media Strategies Summit is the longest-running social media conference in the country, giving attendees a fresh perspective on the toughest challenges marketers are facing in the digital landscape.
#SMSsummit Chicago is taking place this year at The Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront. Immerse yourself in panoramic views of the downtown city skyline and the Chicago River. The hotel’s convenient location is in walking distance of Millennium Park and its popular Cloud Gate sculpture, Grant Park, Chicago Theatre, Navy Pier Chicago, and House of Blues Chicago.
#SMSsummit Chicago kicks off this year’s six-part series of social conferences from April 26 – April 28th.
If you can’t make it to Chicago, don’t worry! #SMSsummit will take place in New York City from June 1-3, Dallas from August 17-18, San Francisco from September 27-29, Mexico City from October 4-6, and Boston from November 2-3.
Great brands will be attending and speaking. Come listen to top brands chat about their problems on social and how they are solving them. Alaskan Brewing Company, Clorox, Coldwell Banker, Kellogg’s, McDonald’s, The Onion, and Quicken Loans will all be in Chicago this year!
Our very own Brewster Stanislaw, Head of Attribution will be discussing how dark social is impacting marketing strategy.
Why you should go to this session: You are failing to recognize 50% of the value that social is driving for your organization. The explosion of mobile messaging and private sharing have dramatically increased the impact that dark social has on your digital properties. In order to succeed in this world, social marketers must be able to measure what traditional web analytics can’t.
This session will demystify dark social by clearly defining it and giving you the tools you need to effectively measure it. Attendees will leave with with the knowledge they need to enlighten their colleagues, demonstrate bigger results from the social team, and earn more organizational resources.
- Learn about how the explosion of mobile and private sharing is a hidden force that is deeply affecting your business
- Get practical, actionable advice on how to measure the value of dark social to paint a bigger picture of your social’s organization’s success
- Hear a first-hand account of how dark social is impacting marketing strategy at a peer organization
Another session that promises a big answer to that “Why?” question for us? Tara-Nicholle Nelson’s opening keynote about how to use insight, content, and digital to activate, engage, and transform your audience.
Tara-Nicholle will explain how to:
- Shift your digital and content marketing focus to the people you serve from the product you market
- Map the relevant piece of your audience’s real-life experience of trying to be healthier, wealthier and wiser using a method that reveals clear direction for your digital, content and marketing programs
- Create and deliver content and media that triggers their existing dreams and aspirations, then reaches them in critical moments along their journey
- Develop a clear roadmap for engagement marketing that will spark a two-way love affair between your company and your customer
What’s not to love? Which #SMSsummit sessions are you looking forward to most? Let us know @SimplyMeasured on Twitter, and definitely shoot us a Tweet if you’d like to meet up at the event!
Get everything you need to analyze the metrics that matter
2016 Social + Digital Marketing PredictionsDownload
Kelci is the Marketing Coordinator at Simply Measured, where she strategically plans events and facilitates the sales team by driving marketing results.