We’re on the Social Media Examiner Top 10 for the Third Year Running!
We did it again, folks! We’re a top 10 blog on Social Media Examiner‘s list for the third year in a row. We couldn’t have done it without you, our devoted readers (THANK YOU!), and our long, rich roster of contributing writers and SME’s.
Need a reading list? Here’s the cream of the crop.
Top 5 Posts of 2015
These were the most-read blog posts of 2015.
- What Is “Dark Social” and Is It Something You Should Care About?
- 7 Instagram Hacks That Will Change How You Post
- Instagram Launches Layout: How Marketers Will Use the New App
- 10 Brands to Watch on Snapchat Right Now
- 3 Big Social Media Trends That Are About to Blow Up
Top 5 Posts of 2016 (So Far)
These are the most-read blog posts of 2016 (and we’re just getting warmed up).
- How to Use Google Analytics for Social Media Measurement
- How to Build a Social Media Calendar That WORKS
- Dangerous Social Marketing Habits and How to Break Them
- What You Need to Know About Dark Social and Attribution
- 5 Ways to Make Your Blog Content More Clickable on Twitter
Again, thank you so much for your ongoing support — and if you haven’t read these top posts, time to catch up!
I’m the Head of Marketing Communications here at Simply Measured, where I’m responsible for our content program, social media marketing, PR, and comarketing ventures. I love yoga, The X-Files, peaty scotch, hiking, and poetry. If I were a social media channel, I’d want to be Instagram, but I think I’m Twitter.