Simply Measured is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager with proven success in leading and developing strategic B2B demand generation campaigns. You will work closely with key stakeholders on our content marketing, product marketing, operations, and sales teams, to develop campaigns that deliver high-quality leads for our sales development team. This role owns lead nurture, email marketing, account-based marketing, and integrated campaign strategy and execution.
You must have an analytical mind and enjoy solving complex business and marketing problems. To be successful in this role you will need to understand the key buyer persona to develop targeted campaigns. Excellent project management skills are mandatory. If you are passionate about demand generation and all things social—and want to be part of a growing, no-nonsense, enthusiastic team—we want to talk to you.
- Develop and execute on inbound and ABM marketing strategy and tactics. Partner cross-role (brand, content, website/SEO, etc.) to develop integrated campaigns to drive demand for middle of the funnel growth, along with pipeline acceleration to ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Make sound strategic recommendations to connect the dots between campaigns and the buyer journey to ensure alignment throughout the sales funnel.
- Develop and maintain detailed campaign briefs to showcase all deliverables across multiple functions for key stakeholders.
- Communicate and train cross-functional teams (Sales, Operations, Marketing) to prepare and support campaigns.
- Define, measure, and analyze achievement of campaign objectives and goals.
- Review, and iterate on campaign strategy as needed with key stakeholders.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other field with relevant work experience.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in B2B marketing with a strong focus on demand generation.
- B2B SaaS marketing experience preferred.
- Experience reporting and analyzing data to measure ROI performance of marketing campaigns.
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration and ability to work well in teams and independently.
- Excellent project management skills, especially in a fast-paced cross-functional environment.
- Self-starter, possessing a high level of initiative, and proven ability to think strategically.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce is preferred.
- Strong team player not afraid to defend your point of view.