This 3-6 month role will be responsible for site architecture, site design, including wireframes (in collaboration with our graphic design team), requirements documentation, and site coding.
- Build new, already-designed web pages and Marketo templates
- Edit current site Optimize the Simply Measured website, including selecting and setting up needed plugins, suggesting improvements for greater speed and efficiency, creating custom post types, and troubleshooting any problems
Experience and Required Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Web Development (provide relevant examples)
- Knowledge of responsive web design and frameworks such as BootStrap
- Familiar with marketing automation email and landing page templates
- A good understanding of web analytics, website conversion, and search engine optimization in order to develop an effective website.
- Is vigilant about modern web standards, accessibility and usability.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organization skills
- Ability to work towards deadlines and communicate about needed resources or potential blockers
- Must be comfortable working in isolation
- Have a history of delivering quality