Simply Measured is looking for an experienced Product Manager to own our groundbreaking new analytics product for social marketers. We are redefining the social analytics market with this new product and are looking for someone who can maximize its success throughout the entire product lifecycle.
We are creating a new market for analytics solutions that elevate social’s importance in a marketing organization by showing how social media impacts real business value. This is a rare opportunity to not just define the go to market for an industry leading product, but to define a market.
As a Product Manager at Simply Measured, you will own the strategy and roadmap for your product, collaborate with engineering, marketing, sales and senior leadership to drive development, adoption and usage, and work closely with customers to build products that they love.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of a highly agile organization focused on iterative development. We are dedicated to delivering value with every release and doing so rapidly through the careful crafting and prioritization of user stories and epics.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing a complete understanding of our customers and their personas in order to deeply understand their most important problems and build viable solutions
- Designing, developing, and shipping our new flagship product
- Owning the product roadmap, strategy and vision for your product line
- Generating excitement for product vision both internally and externally
- Prioritizing opportunities based on customer understanding
- Collaborating with sales, marketing and product marketing to launch a product
- Developing pricing, packaging and positioning
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements for execution
- Maintaining expert-level knowledge of the market and developing a unique POV on its future
- Being a product evangelist and thought leader in our industry
- Assisting sales and customer success teams in educating customers and driving adoption, retention and growth
- Focusing on innovation with a constant drive to identify industry-defining opportunities
- Have five or more years of product management experience, preferably with B2B SaaS software products
- Have deep domain expertise in digital marketing analytics and/or marketing automation
- Be an expert practitioner in agile development frameworks
- Have successfully taken several successful products to market
- Have scaled enterprise products from pilot to mass adoption
- Exhibit deep customer empathy and a maniacal focus on customer happiness
- Have been responsible for the P&L of a product or line of products
- Be comfortable with frequent ambiguity and change
- Demonstrate a bias towards action and a willingness to fail
- Excel at working cross-functionally and collaboratively
- Communicate extremely effectively both in writing and in speech
- Understand the balance between innovation and execution and strive to move both forward concurrently
- Have a strong technical background with hands-on experience building software
- Know how to effectively market and position a product to core personas
- A deep focus on always driving value and usability for customers